Do you ever wonder what your professional tradeshow project manager does for you? After all, aren’t all tradeshows basically the same? In our experience, each tradeshow is unique and surprise situations are common.
That’s why Exhibit Network provides continuous training for our new and seasoned project managers. We want to make sure our clients have a seamless, stress-free, and delightful experience at each event.
Here are some of the training topics we frequently review:
- Do you understand your clients’ properties well enough to know how they can be set up alone and in combination with additional client-owned properties or rental properties?
- How well do you know your client’s graphics inventory and which graphics are used for different industry events?
- What is the importance of researching your client’s booth location before making recommendations for the booth layout and properties?
- Why is it necessary to read and understand all the show rules and regulations before accepting a request for a new booth design?
- What are the implications of re-arranging booth properties that have numerous electrical and other cables throughout the booth?
- Why is it important to know and confirm the target move-in date for your client’s exhibit properties?
- Can the target move-in date be changed and who would you contact to do that?
- What are some special considerations for exhibitors who have electrical, air, and plumbing in their booth?
- How do ceiling heights and height restrictions at all your clients’ upcoming events affect the initial booth design?
- Are there ever any exceptions made to height restriction? If so, how can they be obtained?
- Name some obstacles you might encounter with overhead sign hanging.
- What special situation may occur if your client’s booth is located near a dock door, forklift aisle, and/or exits?
Tradeshows can be complicated and each one has the potential for disaster if mismanaged. At Exhibit Network, we want to be sure your project manager is trained, knowledgeable, and prepared for anything that could happen. Contact Exhibit Network today at 713.290.1212 or email@example.com to start planning your next successful tradeshow.