Why exhibit at a trade show.
Getting a trade show right, making it successful, achieving both show and follow-up objectives takes a lot of investment in time, effort and money. Trade show success comes from effective pre-planning, stand design, stand location, and making sure that everyone on the stand does their part right.
So why exhibit at a trade show? Simple! Because the rewards are great and they keep on coming. Get your trade show right and it will be some of the best marketing investment your business ever makes.
Let’s analyze that ‘why’ in a little more detail to get a clearer picture. Then, in our later blogs, we will help you understand what to do and how to do it so your trade shows deliver everything that you want them to time and time again.
- Your trade show will play a major role in your business growth.
- It is a powerful focal point for so much of your immediate and longer term marketing activity
- You can use the trade show opportunity to draw your existing clients or customers closer in and,
- You can use it to make deep inroads into parts of your market where you want to really establish your brand
- Trade show visitors want to be there. Shows are enjoyable and attractive places to be
- Visitors learn about vendors, products, services, solutions to problems, new ideas, and new slants on old ideas in a very efficient way.
- To many visitors, trade shows are neutral territory. They are safe places to be, with the result that –
- They encourage interaction between you and them (your customer base and your wider market) in ways that can’t happen on your website, on social media or during an in-person, in-office sales presentation
- They are also a safe place for you to experiment with new ideas. You can get visitors’ initial reactions to potential product and service level changes or to new ideas that you want to test without having to invest time and money in a separate project
- They enable your team to do some easy market and competitor research
These 10 reasons are time-tested. Get it right and your successful trade show will deliver more business from more market segments. We will go into more detail in future blogs, as we said, but in the meantime if you would like to learn more about how we help our clients make their shows a success, please click here to contact us so we can answer your questions and begin the discussion.